AUTHORIZED DEALER. THIS IS A TOPICAL PRODUCT
We have sold 0ver 1000 jars to Patient, Physicians and Chiropractors not someone with No Feedback selling out of their basement
We get weekly deliveries insuring long dated products**1 year shelf life**
We are a Medical Supply Dealer Not a Happy Ending massage parlor
We have 1000’s of Positive feedbacks, unlike others selling this product with virtually none! (who knows where they got it?)
- Doctors, professional athletes and other patients have reported truly amazing results. After a decade of research and development, a major breakthrough in topical pain relief is now a reality.1. Natural Emollients2. Powerful TerpenesTerpenes are aromatic organic hydrocarbons found in the essential oils of plants. They produce the distinct aroma associated with each plant. The therapeutic effects of terpenes are widely recognized. Other terpenes (essential oils) in our products, including Eucalyptus, Clove and Peppermint, are combined with Menthol and/or Camphor to reach the deepest pain.In the mid-1990s, discovery of endocannabinoids enabled a major breakthrough in new therapies for reducing pain, inflammation and other ailments. The endocannabinoid system is a group of endogenous cannabinoid receptors located in the mammalian brain and throughout the central and peripheral nervous systems, consisting of neuromodulatory lipids and their receptors.The endocannabinoid receptor system plays a significant role in regulating neurotransmitter function. One receptor that is being actively studied is called CB. It is found in spinal and peripheral nervous tissue (including areas important for pain perception). Although research into modulation of the endocannabinoid system is still in its early phases, studies published in the British Journal of Pharmacology and elsewhere have reported that Cannabidiol (CBD) has been identified as an allostericmodulator capable of slowing down neurotransmitter signaling. These findings help us understand the therapeutic relevance and benefits that CBD has with pain perception and how CBD can support the therapeutic effects of Active Ingredients in reducing pain. CBD CLINIC products are all formulated with Charlotte’s Web cannabidiol (CBD+CW)™, a whole-plant extract from a patented cannabis plant that is nearly devoid of THC. It is therefore not psychoactive and THC is not detectable in blood or urine tests. CBD oil from the plant is categorized as an industrial hemp oil extract that is legal in all 50 states.CBD+CW is a patented strain produced by Charlotte’s Web Botanicals (CWB) (Boulder, CO) and is grown under the guidelines established by state and federal law and with strict quality control measures to assure repetitive production of the same strain. A critical component of CWB’s quality control system is growing their hemp plants in clean soil, free of concentrated heavy metals which plague other forms of CBD sold in the market today.CAUTION: External use only. Keep out of eyes, nose and mouth.
- DIRECTIONS: Massage into affected area. Repeat up to 4X daily. Use before and after strenuous activities.
- While most CBD on the market is low in terpenes, CBD+CW is rich in organic terpenes that are secreted in the flower’s resin gland where the CBD and terpenes are naturally formed together. The terpenes commonly found in CBD+CW include humulene, myrcene, limonene, pinene, caryophyllene and linalool, resulting in Aromatic Cannabidiol. Independently, these terpenes are well-recognized for their benefits in reducing inflammation, muscle pain, nerve pain, stress, and overall pain management. Naturally occurring within CBD+CW, these terpenes are considered to add an ‘entourage effect,’ supporting CBD as a neuromodulator of the endocannabinoid system.
- 3. Aromatic Cannabidiol
- Terpenes (C10H16 molecules) produce analgesic action in acute and neuropathic pain by decreasing neuronal excitability through peripheral mechanisms1. Menthol and Camphor are the two most widely used terpenes in topical pain management today. In addition to these ingredients, CBD CLINIC ointments and creams are formulated with several other terpenes.
- The base formulations of our ointments and creams are made with all-natural emollients that are readily absorbed by human skin. CBD CLINIC emollients include organic beeswax, jojoba seed oil, cottonseed oil, and shea butter. These were selected and combined via a proprietary method to help quickly deliver pain-relieving ingredients into the skin. Comparatively, many other topical analgesic products use cheap, synthetic ingredients for their base, including benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, diglycol stearate, glyceryl monostearate, petrolatum, etc.
- CBD CLINIC Professional Series topical medications are the first and only non-prescription ointments and creams that combine OTC-approved active ingredients and hemp extract. Our Revolutionary Pain Relief products are formulated with natural emollients to help active analgesic compounds penetrate deep to quickly increase blood flow to joints and muscles and interrupt pain signaling.
- The Natural Science Behind our Pain Relief Revolution
- CBD CLINIC™ Professional Series topical medications are the first and only non-prescription ointments and creams that combine OTC-approved active ingredients and hemp extract. Our Revolutionary Pain Relief products are formulated with natural emollients to help active analgesic compounds penetrate deep to quickly increase blood flow to joints and muscles and interrupt pain signaling.
Level 4 – Deep Muscle and Joint Pain Relief
This is a great ointment for joint and muscle pain and here are the ingredients.